Cleansers are the most important skin care products that we should use. Cleansers are necessary after a day full of stress. When your skin is exposed to dirt, environmental pollution, etc. Throughout the day, you owe it to your skin to clean it.
Wheat Germ oil is derived from wheat germ. This wheat germ is considered as the “heart” of the wheat. This is because it is found at the centre of the wheat berry. It is the source of nutrients for the wheat plant that help it to germinate and grow. Wheat germ is the most nutritious component of the wheat kernel. It contains 23 different types of nutrients including protein, B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, iron and calcium.
Benefits of Wheat Germ oil for skin
- The Wheat Germ Oil has the best property of being readily absorbed by the skin. It is thick and slow to absorb, making it a perfect use for the dry, irritated and dehydrated skin.
- It gives a nutrient-rich and age defying boost to the skin.
- It not only softens and moisturizes the skin but also give regenerative powers to the skin.
- The wheat germ oil will give you a glowing complexion.
- The nutrients in the Wheat Germ Oil will help heal dry or cracked skin.
- The Wheat Germ Oil helps prevent scarring of the skin.
- This oil is one of the richest sources of Vitamin E.
- It helps reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain an even skin tone.
- It boosts collagen and elastin production. Collagen helps the skin to stay firm and strong. Elastin, on the other hand, helps reducing stretch marks, wrinkles and sagging and loose skin.