Nigel Stanislaus, the makeup artist says about eyebrow powders: “When you want to look awake, the word ‘lifted’ comes to mind.” How should you apply brow powder to your brows?
- Brush your brows. Sweep them upwards towards the hairline.
- Set them well with an angled brush. Give your brows with an upward stroke.
- Fill in your brows with an eyebrow powder. The main thing is to make it look like a shadow, instead of lines.
- Brighten your eyebrows with a marker.
Nigel Stanislaus suggests: “The end of your brow should never point down because it makes you look sad.”
You should use a pigmented brow powder to define your brows. It is considered to be one of the easiest ways to achieve a natural looking finish, according to beauty experts.
Dark Blonde Eyebrow Powder Has The Following Benefits:
- Mineral oil is not added to it.
- It is water resistant.
- The eyebrow powder will give you a soft look.
- It will give your brow a well-defined outline.
So redefine your look with the Dark Blonde Brow Powder. This shade of eyebrow powder has no tinge of red or brown. It will complement your dirty blonde hair, strawberry blonde hair, or any blonde shade other than the platinum blonde.