What Is Hyperpigmentation?
Pigmentation is the result of the darkening of the skin due to excessive melanin. When the pigmentation aggravates too much, it leads to hyperpigmentation. This condition is visible through the naked eyes, because of excessive darkening of the skin. Hyperpigmentation can be in many forms, like dark patches and dark spots, freckles and dark circles or acne, etc.
Hyperpigmentation is accompanied with rough skin, dry patches, uneven skin tone and so on. If you have a pigmentation prone skin you need to be careful of the agents that can cause damage to the skin. Generally, skin’s exposure to harmful radiations and exposure to the sun can cause redness or acne, but in pigmentation prone skin, it leads to dark spots, dark patches, the darkness of the skin and so on.
So What Care Does Pigmented Skin Demand?
Pigmented skin or pigment prone skin does not need the topical application of sunscreens and moisturizers. Rather, it needs a skin care regime that reduces pigmentation along with promoting good skin health. The cream should improve skin complexion. Moreover, the cream should also provide continuous skin protection from all the environmental stresses. The cream should be safe to be used even on the most sensitive skin types.
What Сauses Рyperpigmentation?
The special skin cells called Melanocytes are set in the deep layer of the skin called Basal Layer. This layer sometimes becomes overactive and starts producing extra melanin, the pigment that gives the skin its color. The over activeness of melanocytes leads to issues like dark patches and so many more.
What Can Trigger Hyperpigmentation?
- Harmful cosmetics
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- Skin procedures like laser, chemical peeling, bleaching, derma rollers, waxing, plucking, etc.
- High blood pressure
- Hormonal changes
- Hormone medicines
How Does Natural Skin Lightening Mask by Savarnas Mantra Work?
There are so many creams and masks in the market that claim to treat hyperpigmentation, so why should you buy Savarnas Mantra Natural Skin Lightening Mask? Regular treatment with Savarnas Mantra Natural Lightening Mask results in a reduction of hyperpigmentation in the following manner:
- The Natural Lightening Mask evens out the skin tone.
- It has an excellent and advanced non-hydroquinone formulation.
- The mask has a state of the art blend of advanced tyrosinase inhibitors and lightening agents.
- The rich natural ingredients in this face mask like Jojoba Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Copper Hyaluronic Acid works in the lower layers of the skin and promotes good health of the skin.