Do you know how to glow your skin in summer? No ! Den I have some tips for glowing your skin in summer.
First of all u have to know why your skin get dull, dark skin or tanned. It gets tanned because of direct impact of UV sun rays and pollution.This UV rays are more intense in summer, So to protect your skin from UV rays and to make your skin soft, smooth and glowing you have to follow some natural tips which are given below.
Try to drink lot of water it makes your skin fresh and keep your body hydrated and also remove toxins from your body. So try to drink water in large quantity which will keep your skin glowing and it will also help you to regulate osmoregulation balance of the body.
Drink watermelon juice or apply crush of Watermelon on your face as Watermelon is also one of the important part of an Natural moisturizer, Which nourishes the skin properly and prevent it from hydration in intense sunlight.
Precautions to enrich the glowing skin
- Apply UV protection sunscreen on your skin at least 30 minutes prior to leaving your house.
- Protect your skin from the direct impact of UV rays by using Hat, Scarf, Sun coat Etc.
- Wash your face at least 7 times in a day with lukewarm water.
- Using rose water twice a day to wash your face is an best remedy to keep your skin glowing.
- Use good moisturizer to avoid dry, rough or dull skin.
Use this above easy, basic and natural skin glowing tips to get best result for glowing your skin.
Cover image source